Friday, July 25, 2008

Aubrey's 1 Month Portraits


Here are Aubrey's 1 month portraits that I had done at JCPenney's on July 15. I apologize for having been such a horrible blogger since Aubrey was born. My intentions are to still try and catch up on some blogging and to share a lot of pictures that we have taken at home so far in the last 40 days. The time since she was born has absolutely flown by and I am way more than occupied - I've got my hands full :) Lindsey is still overloading Aubrey with tons of lovin' and kisses. Aubrey is still such a great baby and only cries for the necessities in life - a.k.a. eating. I am so proud to be a mother to two wonderful girls. Life is great.
I took Aubrey for her 1 month checkup a little late on July 23. She weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and in the 39%. She was 21 1/4 inches also in the 39%. She has grown so much, so fast and I'm already wishing time would slow way down. She is perfectly healthy and the checkup went great. She even did OK with her 1 shot. She just cried a brief moment and that was it.
This 9 pic portrait collection above was taken and put together to keep up with a tradition I started with Lindsey. I have one very similar for Lindsey in a 10x13 at exactly 1 month as well, so I also wanted one for Aubrey.

(above) - Daddy's hands :)


Here is a link to the rest of the pics from JCP's.
Click on the pic below for more pics.
7/15/2008 JCP portraits - Aubrey 1 month

5 comments:

Becky said...

She's a beautiful little girl.

Michele said...

I love the black and white one month collection, especially the itty bitty toes, so cute! :o)

Constance said...

I love those pictures. They are so pretty. And she is so cute.

The Going Blog said...

So that is what you have been doing :-) You got some great pictures!

Susan L said...

I can't quite figure out who she looks like...her looks are changing. Photo 10 looks like Jonathan but it isn't so obvious in the other ones... She's a cutie!