Friday, December 12, 2008

My debut of using and sharing on YouTube :)

Well, I love the new Picasa3 update that is now available, which is the program I use on my computer to view all my pictures and to share my pics in web albums for my blog.  It has so many more options and one of them is being able to make movies, create different video clips, take part of previously made videos and change the size to be shorter or take out certain parts..... and to upload them to YouTube.  I have never used YouTube, so I created my account and....here we go.  It's not much, but I hope you enjoy.  I know some certain people in Indiana who will enjoy it at least :).


Let me know if you can not view it so I can work the kinks out since this is my first time.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love the video! She is so cute!