Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Baby ~ Aubrey ~ is 6 Months Old

My how time does fly by. It seems like yesterday that I was worrying about my pregnancy, and then bringing home a baby not quite weighing 6 lbs. And now... She is a 6 months old and weighing near the 18 lb mark, but I will have all the specifics of the stats on Wednesday after I have her to the doctor for her checkup. She is a lovable, squeezable, bundle of 100% pure joy. She is "THE BEST" baby. Lindsey was a "good" baby, but Aubrey is nigh unto perfect and very un-demanding. She never cries, she's a great sleeper, eater, and she would much rather smile than not. She is very tolerable of the mountains of love that Lindsey dumps upon her in her 2 yr child like ways. I love her bunches and life is just that much better with having her around. I love having my two girls.

Happy 6 month Birthday, Aubrey!
We went Monday evening, December 15th, on her 6 month birthday and had her picture taken for her 6 month photo op along with her dedication picture, Christmas picture and family picture. It was a big event, but it went well and all the pics turned out great with no hassles. Can't wait to share, but it will probably be a few days before I have the files to do so.

1 comment:

Becky said...

She's such a cute baby and a very happy smile!!