Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year - Welcome 2009!

I have tons of pictures to share, but for now, I wanted to stop by my blog for a quick minute to wish all of my family and friends a Happy New Year! We wish all of you health and happiness in the year ahead - Welcome to 2009!
Here are a few pictures of our family on Christmas Eve on a quick trip to Bass Pro Shops to get the annual Santa picture. We have always gone to the mall, but were informed of this really neat set up of an entire little Santa Village at Bass Pro, which included a free picture with Santa Claus and you could also take your own picture. It was a really and had some great decorations as well.


Click on the pic below for more pics.


http://picasaweb.google.com/jlpitcher1/122408VisitToSantaClauseBassPro?feat=embedwebsite

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the family pictures...really cute! I wish I had known about all the decorating at the Bass Pro Shop....I will ahve to remember that for next year! I love your sweater/hat...cute!

Becky said...

Love your Christmas pictures - especially the family one!