Monday, March 10, 2008

More..... Sickness

We just thought we had, had our fill of sickness for the winter. Jonathan came down with a horrible case of the flu/bronchitis 9 days ago. I ended up taking him to the ER last Tuesday. He has recouped mostly, but still not 100%. I stayed completely away from him in hopes that Lindsey and I would not get the sickness, but it didn't work. I knew if I got the flu that it could be very bad with me being pg and Lindsey being so young. Wednesday night after church I started coughing and... the rest is history. I was miserable by the time I went to bed and I called the doctor first thing on Thursday. I have bronchitis / upper respiratory infection. I was hoping since I started taking antibiotics so quickly that I wouldn't get real bad, but by Saturday I thought I was dieing :( Sunday was still bad, but with a smidge of improvement. Thank goodness that Daddy was home to help take care of Lindsey. Now I am hoping for great improvement since Daddy will be back to work and it's just Lindsey and me. I have coughed more than I care to think about and my head felt like it was going to explode with a near migraine on Friday p.m. and Saturday. And, let's not forget Lindsey, she started running a fever Friday night and into Saturday. She showed no other signs of sickness and didn't act sick much either. She has had a slight runny nose since then, but that's all. So, here's my wish to a week of improved health :)

4 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Just more reasons why it wasn't the best time for us to come over but I was looking so forward to it. Oh well. I do hope your week is much healthier.

The Millard Family said...

Sorry you got caught with all that. Daniel was positive for Influenza B. He coughed until I thought he was going to gag! I had bronchitis and coughed plenty too. I certianly sympathize!

Katie and the boys said...

Yuck!!! Get feeling better!!!

Tamra said...

Feel better soon - all of you!