Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Congrats - Pics - and Other Tidbits

Congratulations to Aaron and Gretchen Wetherald!
The wedding was very pretty. I wish them the very best and a very happy life together. I was able to get a few pics and have posted some of them for you to see.

After the wedding, I went with Mom and Dad to Lowe's and they bought their anniversary gift to each other. A new swing for the front yard and a new bench for the front porch. They also bought flowers and pots to put on each side of these two items. We then came home and Dad and I put the swing together. I really like it and it is very nice. We have already spent some enjoyable time out there on it.

Happy 41st Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad ~ June 10th(this pic was taken last year when they celebrated their 40th)

I Love you both very much and don't know what I would do without either one of you. I wish you many more years of wedded bliss:) (With, I hope, improved health :)

Dad worked on laying the tile in our bathroom shower Monday and it is looking very nice. I have so much to get done this week. I just hope all the pieces of the puzzle fall together smoothly with everything I have to get done this week. Until next time - good bye!
Click on the picture below for more pictures.
Wedding pics and misc pics

3 comments:

The Going Blog said...

The swing looks so relaxing. I LOVED the pic of Lindseys legs. They are perfectly chubby. See you at camp :)

Martha C said...

Sigh. . .I can relax now that I have seen the wedding photos! :-)

Nancy said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I had not seen any yet. They make a great couple...Gretchen made such a CUTE bride.