Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Family Pictures


Saturday afternoon was the marking for our annual July family photo. Jonathan and I had somewhat regular pictures taken around Christmas time before Lindsey. We are still doing that, but I am going to try and get one each July as well and not as dressy as we would be at Christmas time. During my childhood there are not many professional family photos and I miss that, so I am going to try my best at keeping some type of pattern for our family to enjoy. Bradley, my brother, was the chosen photographer for today. Boy, is it nice to have siblings that can do that type of work. Thanks a bunch Bradley, we sure do appreciate it. The photo session also marks Lindsey turning 18 months in a few days on the 22nd.





To see the enlarged version of the above pictures and a few more - click on the picture below.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! Wow. Wish I had a photographer brother :) I really liked your outfits....they really look great for the outdoors, yet keeps it all connected. Very nice...It would be hard to pick a favorite.

Becky said...

Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family.

Marty said...

Great Family Photos!!!

Myranda said...

great pics! enjoyed them!

Tamra said...

Those are all really good photos!