Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mater / Miller Wedding

My cousin Martha Going and her family attended their new pastors wedding this past Saturday. They live in Indiana and came over this past weekend and stayed with my parents. Martha borrowed my Mom's camera for the wedding and I have now posted all 60 some pictures that she took to my picasa web album so that she can download the pictures at home. I thought while I was at it that some of you other blog readers might be interested as well. Enjoy!

Click on the picture below for more pictures.

8-11-07 Mike & Michelle Mater's Wedding

2 comments:

Becky said...

Mike and Michelle had a beautiful wedding. I was hoping that someone would post pictures, so I could see. Thank you for posting them. Hope things are going well for you.

Anonymous said...

Leanna,

Thanks for posting pics of Michelle & Mike's wedding. I was so bummed that I couldn't come back east for that. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.