Friday, August 17, 2007

Pregnancy Q & A

I have never posted anything like this, but I though this was pretty funny and quite blog worthy.

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor,but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A! : Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

Haha! Gotcha!! You thought this was an announcement posting for an addition to the Pitcher family! Well to set all of you wonderers straight - No, is the answer to the question! My Mom actually sent this to me in an e-mail and I enjoyed a few laughs from it and thought you might enjoy as well. Have a great weekend!
I took this pic of Lindsey back in July on a Sunday night after church. For the life of me she would NOT cooperate. I could not get her to stand still long enough to smile at me for one decent picture. I took about 24 pics and this is the best I got with Grandpa S. in the background. She was too busy clowning around and wanting to see the picture that I hadn't even taken yet. She's getting "bad" about that. I go to take her picture and before I have even snapped the picture she is up running towards me to see what the picture looks like. I guess that means I've taken one too many pics of her in the last 18 months and the technology of digital cameras - haha! They do learn some things way to fast that's for sure.

6 comments:

Belle said...

That is great!!

Constance said...

That is funny. Madelyn does the same thing many times.

Tamra said...

You had me fooled there for a few seconds!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I liked the epidural question! Mollie always has to see the picture too. And if I'm trying to video her she wants to see what I'm taping which doesn't work too well! By the way, I love the songs you have playing!

Angie D said...

Pregnant bloggers are popping up left and right--you're going to jinx us! :)

Janella said...

Lindsey looks like such a big girl in this picture! I think that is a great pregnancy guide!