Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Sunday


I have always considered the Sunday of the Children's Christmas Program and the Adult's Cantata to be "Christmas Sunday" and everyone wears their new Christmas outfits. I was able to get some very nice pics of Lindsey. I have also posted a few of Lindsey from this past week and also the curling preparation results from Saturday night.
Dec 16, 2007
The reason you see no Jonathan, is because he is verrrry sick. He has been sick since last Wednesday night and went no where on Saturday and Sunday in hopes that the rest would help kick the illness. His work has no slack and therefore work must go on - sick or no sick. He worked ALL day Friday - 13 or 14 hours. He was completely exhausted, but he made it. He is a Route Supervisor, but unfortunately, many times he has to do a route himself plus his main job. Very frustrating at times, such as this past Friday with 16 stops and many hours of driving, not to mention the fever, etc. I sure do hope he starts improving soon though because he is off to work again bright and early this Monday morning.
Saturday, all of our Christmas Program practices were cancelled, due to weather. So, instead of having the Children's Program Sunday morning, they had all the practices Sunday afternoon and both programs on Sunday evening. It worked out great and after both were over it still had only been 1 hr and 20 minutes. They were both very nicely done and very enjoyable.

3 comments:

Belle said...

Adorable Pictures!

Jennifer said...

HI!!! Just a quick note to say hello and that I hope you all have a great Christmas. I don't know if our paths will cross this year at Christmas or not. I enjoyed the pictures...Lindsey's hair looks just like I remember your hair looking at that age (or a little older, I guess, since I wasn't around yet when you were 2 years old :-). --Curtis

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at all your pictures. Lindsey looks adorable.

Jennifer Glick