Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fast weekend trip to Indy...

Last Saturday afternoon we left for Indy and arrived at the Castleton Mall to meet Jonathan's family a little before 5 p.m. We weren't there too long and then we went on to his parents house. We had a great time being with all of them. We hadn't been over to visit them in about 2 months. We had briefly seen his parents when we met half way, and I saw them at bus convention, but that was it. Lizzi and Lindsey actually played together and interacted for the first time. My little baby is now a little girl and they played very well together. Thank you, Lizzi, for being such a great, nice, and wonderful cousin to Lindsey. And my oh my, Noah is growing like a weed as well. He is now 10 months old and absolutely adorable and as handsome as ever. We spent Sunday with them and headed home around 6:30 p.m. and made it home safely. I was able to get some great pictures so I have attached them for you to view.

Click on the picture below for more pictures.

Trip to Grandparent Pitcher's House 3-17&18-07

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. That was fun. Thanks for the update.
Love, Martha