Sunday, March 11, 2007

Report on Bus Convention Trip

Well, we're back home and we had a great time at Bus Convention. This year it was held in Camby, IN at the Nazarene Indianapolis Distirct campground, Camp Camby. It is about 10 miles from the Indianapolis airport. We stayed at the Ramada by the airport on Tues, Wed, & Thurs night. We had a great time and made lots of memories. Jonathan didn't get to go because of work, but Lindsey and myself went with my Mom & Dad. We left for Indiana on Tuesday afternoon and went to my cousins house, Philip & Rachael Going, on the way. Their daughter Tiffany was having a 4th Birthday Party so we were able to help them celebrate and spend some time with our family. Then we traveled on to the Convention in time for the opening service on Tuesday evening. Bro. Stetler was the main speaker and he did an awesome job. The Convention was quite tiring with Lindsey having an odd schedule and we didn't seem to get much sleep at night. Each morning started before 8 a.m. My cousins, David & Martha Going and their kids came for both the Wednesday and Thursday evening services. My Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Terry Going were able to be there the whole convention and we were able to spend quite a bit of time with them and eat lunch with them both days. On Wednesday we ate at Gray Brothers Cafeteria in Mooresville, IN. On Friday we headed home around 1 p.m. Once we were home we were only home for a short while before we headed out to my nephews birthday party which will be noted in another post.

Thank you Mom & Dad for letting me tag along. I had a great time and I'm so glad that I am here and able to help you out. Lindsey says, thanks as well.

Click on the picture below for more pictures.

Bus Convention trip

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very cute pictures of Lindsey... I loved the one of her tights half down =). Very funny!