Friday, March 2, 2007

Selected Favorite Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pics over the last few months - mostly before I started blogging. Please note the captions on the pictures for more details. I only wish that scrapbooking was as easy as blogging :) I would really love to do it, but I really don't have the place and I don't have the time to keep putting it up and taking it back down. I need to be able to leave it and come back to it and it all still be right where I left it, which is impossible with a 13 month old under foot. :) I hope you enjoy the pictures I will be adding more later, but for now, here is what I have picked out.

Click the picture below for more pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all the pictures.
Aunt Ruthie

Carrie said...

You keep up on your pictures much better than I!

FYI: The Cheatam Great-Grandchild whose name you couldn't remember is Adelynn (my spelling is probably totally off, though!) I know Dave and Lynette pretty well.

Anonymous said...

Leanna, I really enjoy looking at your blog. Your little girl is so cute and happy. Tell Janella , i like her new house. Right now Steve is remodeling our kitchen, he knock down a wall yesterday too make it better. Can't wait to see it all done!:)

Myranda said...

Love all the pics. Each one of them is just great. Thanks for sharing them all with us!!!

Bryan and Marsha said...

I decided to check out the time of the post - 5:02 a.m. WOW! You put the rest of us to shame!! Enjoyed talking with you tonight and actually somewhat meeting for the 1st time!

Nancy said...

I love some of these pictures. Lindsay is a doll and you keep her dressed so cute. Aren't girls fun? I love the Children's Place dresses.