Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

A day late or actually just a couple of hours since it's 1 a.m. something. I have a good excuse though.... My Dad went to the emergency room Sunday afternoon and was admitted. We went to see him and didn't get home till near midnight. I have said before how he hasn't been doing well with his heart, but he has been abnormally bad this weekend and short of breath after having gone to work up at camp for 1 1/2 days. There are a lot more details, but we decided the best way to get real action and for him to get the proper care he needed was to go to the er. So, that's just what they did. The problem diagnosis at this point is that his pulse is wayyyy toooo lowwww, like in the 30's. NOT GOOD. They are working with his 3 different heart medications and can hopefully get it figured out. Please help pray for my Dad. We need him to have a good heart and stick around for a whole lot longer. We need him and he is very special and loved greatly by all of us. Dad, Get Better Real Soon!

Now for honoring my Mothers ~

I have a wonderful mother who I love very much and think the world of. She is one of my very best friends and I know that I could never live without her. She is a priceless, very loving, caring, fun, Godly mother and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Thank You for always being there for me. Now if I can just hope to be to as good of a mother to Lindsey as you have been to me. Happy Mother's Day! I Love You!

I also have a wonderful Mother-in-law! We love her very much! I appreciate her for being a great mother to my husband and raising him in a Godly home. She is a very loving, fun, and caring Mother. I certaily would never trade her for anything in this world either. Happy Mother's Day! I Love You!

Happy Mother's Day to me as well. There isn't anything more in life that I enjoy more than being a Mommy to my precious Lindsey! I dreamed of being a Mother for so long and for a few years it was one of the hardest days out of the year when I thought that I may never become a Mommy. Then we received ou miracle child and I am now celebrating my 2nd Mothers Day. I love you Lindsey ~ for you are the one who calls me Mama ~ music to my ears!

Click on the picture below for more pictures.

Mother's Day Weekend

No comments: