Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tuesday - Under Severe Storm Warnings...

...Outside & Inside! A days story of adventure while being snowed in! Wow, Tuesday was quite the day. I'm not sure if it was good - bad - loud - exciting - or what it was, but I woke up to a house full of kids. To be exact it was Bradley, my brother, and my two nieces, Anna & Jenna and my nephew, Jacob. Bradley and Anna went and picked up Jenna and Jacob to go eat breakfast at McDonald's and then he never returned them home. Instead they all came to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I don't know what time they got here, but it was probably around 11 or maybe even earlier. The house I think was literally turned upside down and shook. They had lots of fun all day, but I have never ever seen a bigger mess and it was every where you looked. I was able to take some fun pics, but way too messy to post on here. I do have some pride left :). I think every toy that existed of Lindsey's was brought out and dragged to unknown parts of the house. Then Brian came by after work and Janella came down to join the rest of us. Jonathan didn't have to work because of the weather, but poor Lisa did. So we decided to fix a BIG HUGE GIGANTIC pot of stew. We had a great day/evening together and enjoyed eating supper together. And while all of this was going on we were under severe weather conditions of ice coming down on top of the previous nights snow. Lindsey had a great time playing with her cousins. Needless to say, I spent much time after they left getting it back into shape. Yes, they helped, but nothing like it needed to be when it was all said and done. Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

Myranda said...

Glad you had a great time with your family! We are very "snowed in" here as well. Loving it!!

Glad Jonathan did okay at work!